/Boss Moves;/ According to the urban dictionary it means living and conducting means such as a boss would do both pertaining to both areas of life business and pleasure included.
Thought I should share some quick steps on how to be a boss babe and how to make those boss moves. Don’t worry if you are still not sure how to be a boss lady. Chances are you already one you just need some reinforcement to bring your A-game. Here are a few steps to help you own your awesomeness and confirm your boss lady status.
- Finance– Always save 20% of your income. No matter how tough it is to save, no matter how financial responsibilities on your neck, you have to make it your duty to save 20% of your income. Cut back your spending and save more. In addition, always work towards having multiple streams of income. Find your passion and what you love, this will help you to determine a viable business to start. Also, invest aggressively, there are investment opportunities that are certain to maximize one’s earnings.
- Career– Have a professional mentor or guide, there are people who study business, investments, stock, finance, and risk management. Make people like this your guide attend management meetings, seminars, and entrepreneurship meetings this will help build your connection and network. Your network is your net worth. NEVER FORGET THAT! In your Industry, you know the best of the best. You follow them on social media, consume their product, listen to their podcasts, read their blogs, and even get them to mentor you.
3. Personal Development- Always strive to be a better person than you were yesterday. Life is an unending school, we never stop learning and with that, it means we should always try to learn something new. It can be a new skill, a new language, improve on existing skills. The best investment you can make is in yourself, and that is where you will get the best return for your money. Spend time and money on your personal development, Take courses read at least 15minutes a day, be curious start a business and stay committed to self-improvement. Always remember you are your greatest asset.
4. Take care of yourself– Look after yourself mentally and physically and follow a healthy lifestyle so you can enjoy a better quality of life. Take time to relax and rejuvenate, It gets hards sometimes that’s why we need a recharge time once in a while. If you love travelling book that airs ticket or go for a simple road trip.Book that spa treatment, that massage, get your manicure and pedicure done.
6. Bounce Back- Boss women don’t give up EVER! It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, crumbled and fall. You always pick yourself up, fix your crown and continue going. Some days are harder than others, but you are resilient. Hardships are just another step of the journey and part of the process. Your plan may need to be adjusted, ideas revisited but you keep at it, hustling and fighting to claim your space. Nothing can bring you down.
Whatever your goals are, you are focused on achieving them. Impossible is a limitation many people impose on themselves. You are not like most people. Some may call you a dreamer for going after greatness. For you and me, you are claiming the VIP spot that is already reserved for you. It’s your life and you don’t give anyone permission to dictate what you can and cannot do. Aim for the stars and don’t settle for mediocrity. The SKY IS THE LIMIT! Till next post, love, kisses and stay safe, KEEP YOUR MASK AND ALWAYS SANITIZE!
Bag @ Mango